Monday, February 4, 2013

Stay Off of My Pink Suede Shoes

We watched a movie this weekend – The Paperboy. WORST. Movie. Ever. Okay, that’s extreme...one of the 5 worst movies I’ve ever seen. And that includes TV movies, peeps. Man, it was disgusting. I just read a review that called it ‘a sleazy mishmash’. Kay? Don’t pay any money to see it. Seriously.

This is what I saw when I walked into my bedroom after getting coffee this morning:

 
In case you hadn't heard...I have a little bit of a shoe obsession. I love high heels even though I don’t have many places to wear them. Apparently, I’ve passed this obsession on to Gracie, our youngest kitten. Doesn't she look blissful. Maybe she’s dreaming about pink suede shoes. Stay off of my pink suede shoes, Gracie!

On the shop front: I’ve done the descriptions for my products and they’re in the shop. I’m still working on pictures. I read some things – suggestions, tips, pointers – on etsy this weekend that'll help me. I was somewhat encouraged, in reading through the forums, that almost everyone struggles with this part of the business – it’s just not intuitive for most of us.

Each item is allowed 5 pictures and I think that all 5 should be used, if possible. The pictures are what actually sell the goodies, after all, so it matters a lot. Just keeping at it, hoping to get better each day.

Before I go...looooove this...too rich for my budget, though!

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment