Friday, June 22, 2012

Busy Bee

I was a busy Bee yesterday – making good things for my space in Irvine. Ephemera packs full of bits and bobs for creative projects and cool fabric flowers that can be used in all different ways.



This is one of the ephemera kits: lots of goodies – vintage and handmade – that I’ve collected in the last few years. It’s almost like a mini treasure chest for vintage lovers. I adore the little game pieces, easily made into pendants or charms - all of it can be used for scrapbooking or card making. With all of the creative people in this world, I’m constantly amazed, and inspired, by what others come up with.




These are the flowers – at least the beginnings of the flowers. They're all in various stages of execution. These would be cute on jackets, tanks tops, purses, totes, pillows, and even lamp shades. I'm going to have quite a few available in lots of different colors so come see me on July 1st - maybe we can find a few you'll love.

I have to tell you our oldest kitty, Chloe, eats every form of plantlife that comes into the house and then immediately produces disgusting green vomit. So I'm thinking of making a extra flowers for home, popping them into a vase and pretending like they're the real thing. Chloe won't suspect a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment