Friday, July 13, 2012

So Close

Lovely Friday! And, I'm happy to say, we really do have a reprieve on the weather - only 106 today.

Just a quick post, my friends, as I've been madly working at etsy today. Took pictures this morning - and edited them - and I've created several listings in my shop. I need to do a little more research on pricing and finish the item descriptions and then I'll officially 'open' Industrial Country!

Here are a few sneak peeks at product pictures. 







Next is dinner and then back to the shop to finish up for launch. It's taken longer than I expected but I'm happy to get over the initial hump. I'm so blessed to have the resources - time, tech skills, crafty skills - to be able to do this business I'm loving. And the more I do anything Industrial Country-related, the happier I am.

Thanks for hanging out with me each day - I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. I am not in love with these items, I hope you chose to put something not so rustic in your etsy store as i feel as if these will just blend in and not sell if that is what you actaully want to do with them.

    ReplyDelete